Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 23rd

Okay, well I think I just need to bite the bullet on this.  I've not been posting much because I don't have a camera, and I don't like posts without pictures.  But since a camera is not going to arrive in my life anytime soon, I need to just keep posting.

The Advent exchange is up to 12 (12!) participants.  Holy mackerel guys, that's fantastic.  You've got till Thursday to let me know either here or on Facebook that you are going to join in the fun.  So pass on the info to friends who you think might enjoy the exchange.

The childs and their mama were off to week two of women's Bible study.  Oh heavens eight a.m. is just not a good time for me.  I'm not asleep till midnight, and then I nurse a baby twice between then and 6 when I am woken by a pee-soaked toddler climbing into bed with me.  So I do not want to get up, deal with feedings and dressings and washings and walkings and arrivings BY eight in the morning.  But I've done it anyway for two weeks now because I'm really liking these women, and I need to do more Bible study, I really do.

We move in ohmygosheightdays.  Let's not talk about it.

Which is also Hallowe'en.  Guess who thinks she can still make two costumes by hand and take the boy out trick-or-treating the evening of the day we move?  Go on, guess.  No, no, really, it's more fun this way.



No comments: