Don't you wish you could see someone's to-do list? I do - so here's mine. Please post your own so that I can be all nosey.
Accomplished Today:
*Toddler taken for a long nature ramble, fed three meals and given a bubble bath.
*New puzzle played with.
*Friend's child babysat.
*Three boxes of books packed.
*Hydro and Telephone/Internet providers given new address and installation tech appointment set up.
*Borrowed canning equipment given back.
*Supper made for husband who works all night.
*Washed, peeled, cored and sliced 15 apples and made homemade applesauce.
*Knitted mug cozy finished for another friend's care package.
*Several loads of dishes washed, dried and put away.
*Preschool Montessori activity prepared for tomorrow and set up at the table.
*Plans made to go swimming tomorrow morning.
*Mailed an envelope of up-to-date great-grandchild pictures to my grandmother.
*Chicken defrosted for lunch tomorrow.
All I Can Think Of:
*I didn't know the electrician was coming today to fix the outlet, and I missed him.
*I skipped my 5k run.
*Samuel wore a diaper instead of underpants much of the day because of all the recent accidents.
*We're out of bread.
*My son had cheese, plums, mushrooms and a glass of milk for supper at his insistance, and I was too tired to argue.
*A glass bowl that belonged to my grandmother got broken.
*I forgot Clara's well-baby appointment and will likely have to pay a fine.
*I missed the first day of mother's Bible study class.
*The television was on way too much.
* I have no desire to deal with all of the leftover turkey in my fridge.
*Samuel wouldn't pray with me before bed, so I prayed, and it was a begrudging, sorry kind of prayer.
What Tomorrow Holds:
*We're going swimming.
*We need to visit the library and return books/take out new ones/photocopy a few pages.
*I have to get more packing boxes.
*We're having chicken curry for lunch; I need to prep that in the morning before swimming.
*I should start a grocery list.
*I have Tupperware to return to two separate people, and a book to one of them as well.
*I need to deal with the 'no bread' situation in some fashion. Make bread? Do I have time?
*The quilted placemat I'm making for a little girl needs to be done except for the binding.
*I have to call the student loans people to change my address.
*ALL of the laundry washed, dried, folded and put away.
*Sheets changed on our bed.
The Rest Of The Week:
*We need cat food and peanut butter. And dish soap and garbage bags. And probably other things. Go shopping.
*Clean the microwave and the bathroom.
*Buy wood filler for the walls and touch up the paint.
*A friend is recovering from surgury for breast cancer; Samuel and I were going to make and bring her cookies.
*Make red felt lobster claws for a friend's daughter who is dressing up as a lobster for Hallowe'en.
*Source what I need for my own children's Hallowe'en costumes.
*Finish all of the paper shredding and return the borrowed shredder.
*Organize transportation to the country church where David is preaching.
*Figure out a solution to our 'second broken camera in as many months' issue. Ohmyheavens.
*Blanch and freeze the two big containers of spinach in the fridge.
*Make broccoli soup for Sunday afternoon after church.
*Take winter bedding out of storage.
*Schedule a phone call to my sister.
*Go to the post office to get a 'mail forwarding form'.
*Renew my passport.
*Reschedule the well-baby visit.
*Fill two prescriptions.
*Pack our books. At least. Maybe also kitchen stuff I don't use frequently.
*Figure out what the ownership transfer fee is on our new car.
*Call my grandmother.
*Buy clothespins before they're taken off the shelves because it's winter.
*Are we or are we not doing something for Michaelmas this year? Yes? No? Decide.
No comments:
Post a Comment