Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday

I am surprisingly nervous about going to my last day of work.  I don't know why this is, but it is.  I'm just all a-flutter.

Although it's really helping that Samuel is in a terrible tantrum-filled rage and has been for an hour.  That's making it an awful lot easier to leave.  And God clearly knew I was going to feel this way because he had someone call me last night to let me know they'd be picking me up at 9am to drive me to work - just because.  Also I don't even have the excuse that the house is going to fall apart without me, since today is David's day off and I have all these prepared meals in the freezer now.

Drat.  I actually have to go get dressed and get this day over with, don't I.

Alright.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I've just joined your site because to be quite honest...I can't resist a yummy new baby!!